1) Where are you from?
I was born and raised in Daytona Beach - proud to call myself a native Floridian - but North Carolina has been my home for the last six years.
2) Why should I hire you?
At my core I am a creative and collaborative storyteller. I know how to bring a human voice to complex conversations in a reliable, detail-oriented, deadline-driven way. I also love to bake, and my treats often find their way into offices.
3) What would you say is your greatest strength?
I'm dependable. If I say I will do something, you can trust that I will absolutely do it.
4) What would you say is your greatest weakness?
My triceps. Just kidding. No, that's it. I'm a sucker for bad jokes.
5) What are your two truths and a lie?
- As a child I performed as a clown.
- I have never been outside the US.
- I own a box of Flutie Flakes.
Let's talk about what projects I can help you with.